390 Victoria Avenue, Wanganui, New Zealand Phone: +64 6 345 0303 Email Address: info@aoteamotorlodge.co.nz http://www.aoteamotorlodge.co.nz
Wanganui Accommodation

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wanganui Garden City


Visit Wanganui with the whole family and stay at Wanganui's top motor lodge - family accommodation.


Latest reviews:
Kelly ‎ - Feb 9, 2011
Deserves a thumbs up Didn't think I' d have a good night's sleep after a long drive from Auckland. Luckily I picked this hotel. Clean sheets, clean bathrooms... very comfortable. I like it new. Icing on the pudding? Room rates are reasonable!

Response from the owner
vanessa saucer ‎ - Dec 11, 2010
Pleasant stay, clean and fresh beddings. Staff was friendly. free internet was helpful - one of the reasons I stayed at aotea motor lodge is that it offers free broadband connection. I am always on the go and need to check my emails at the end of the day.


Luxury Accommodation Wanganui Wanganui Accommodation Aotea Motor Lodge Facebook Motor Lodge NZ Twitter Wanganui City

No comments:

Post a Comment